Kaabil vs Raees 4th / 5th Day Collection Raes v Kabil 1st Saturday / Sunday / Weekend Box Office & 4 / 5 Days Business and Occupancy Report: The Kaabil movie starring Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam in lead roles has gained the momentum at the box office in last two days. Despite that, it is still being trailed by Shahrukh Khan starrer Raees film.
Upon comparison, we can see a significant difference between the collections of both the movies. Raees collection is leading the race while Kabil box office is still lagging behind at the worldwide scale. Raees came for SRK after two underperformers, but it still has beaten the opening overseas collection of Bollywood’s two highest grosser namely, Dangal and Sultan.
Kaabil vs Raees 4th Day Collection
Kabil needs to do something big in order to witness a significant turnaround. It required some miraculous to happen. It is getting better word of mouth than Raes. If both the movies continued on the same track, then it will end up in a huge difference in the long run or the lifetime collections.
Though Kaabil collection seems to witnessed growth and trending, it should be noted that it opened below average. Thus, there was ample chance for its growth, and it can grow even further. On Friday too, Hrithik starrer recorded less drop in comparison to the drop which SRK film faced.
Moreover, Kaabil faced more increase in the occupancy today against Raees. Kabil fourth day morning occupancy reached 45% on an average from 25% while Raees box office also registered around 45% occupancy for the morning shows against 35% yesterday. At the same, it should be kept in mind that Kabil has less number of screens.
On the whole, Shahrukh is leading the much-hyped clash with more than a difference of Rs. 10 crores. Raees opened up of around 60% of the total screens while Kabil only got the rest 40%. Thus, SRK’s movie had to get better collections due to two reasons, star power and a number of screens.
But, Kabil has also seen improvements in the last two days. But, it needs to register a massive growth tomorrow and today’s later half of the day to properly compete with Mahira Khan starrer. Based on the first three days trend, it becomes tough to predict the business on Saturday precisely. It is due to the fact that occupancy highly varies in the evening.
There is one more factor supporting the Raees’ business, and it is the better advance bookings. On the Kaabil side, it has got the advantage of being multiplexes oriented content. It can improve big time if accepted the audiences. Below is the fourth day occupancy and collections’ comparison between Raees and Kaabil.
Raees 3rd Day Collections – Rs. 13.11 cr
Raees 4th Day Collections – Rs. 15.61 cr
Raees 5th Day Collection – Rs. 17.80 cr
Raees box office collection (5 days) – Rs. 93.24 cr (domestic) + $6.7 million or Rs 45.63 Crore for 4 days (overseas)
Kaabil 3rd Day Collections – Rs. 9.77 cr
Kaabil 4th Day Collection – Rs. 13.36 cr
Kaabil 5th Day Collection – Rs. 15.05 cr (early estimates)
Kaabil box office collection (worldwide 5 days) – Rs. 67.46 cr (domestic) + $1.65 million (or Rs. 13.11 cr for 3 days) (overseas)
Stay tuned to The Reporter Times for final and updated figures of 1st Saturday / fourth day collection of Raees and Kaabil 4th day. Let’s know what do you think of their lifetime collections. Comment in the section provided to air your views.