National Lottery Results May 13: Here, we have listed the winning lotto numbers for Friday 10/28/2017. The winners will get a whopping £15 mn as the prize money. The results for the National Lottery are coming in and thus, the time has come to find out who has won this life-changing an amount of money. It could mean that the winning person may drive a new Range Rover to a garage.
National Lottery Results Today
Are you going to celebrate this huge win? Let’s check out your ticket against today’s number below.
Friday’s National Lottery EuroMillions winning numbers are: 39, 23, 16, 32, 03 and the Lucky Stars are: 01, 04.
The Millionaire Maker Selection winners are:
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 12, 15, 20, 26, 38 and the Thunderball is 09.
- Tonight’s Thunderball winning numbers are: 4, 5, 12, 14, 24 and the Thunderball is 2.
- Tonight’s National Lottery Lotto winning numbers are: 7, 14, 15, 21, 23, 57 and the Bonus ball is 52.
- This draw’s £1 million Lotto Millionaire Raffle winning code is: TEAL 5121 8531.
- The first NationalLottery draw was held on November 19, 1994, when seven winners shared a jackpot of £5,874,778.
- The largest amount ever to be won by a single ticket holder was £42million, won in 1996.
- The biggest jackpot ever to be up for grabs was £66million in January 2016, which was won by two lucky ticket holders.
- The odds of winning the lottery are estimated to be about one in 14 million – BUT you’ve got to be in it to win it.
The first EuroMillions draw was held on February 7th 2004, by three organisations: France’s Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot in the UK.
The odds of winning any EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes.com