National Lottery Results August 25: Here, we have listed the winning lotto numbers for Saturday, 25th August 2018. The winners will get a whopping £3.1 mn as the prize money. The results for the National Lottery are coming in and thus, the time has come to find out who has won this life-changing an amount of money. It could mean that the winning person may drive a new Range Rover to a garage.
National Lottery Results Today
Are you going to celebrate this huge win? Let’s check out your ticket against today’s number below.
- The winning National Lottery Lotto numbers are 9, 22, 33, 39, 41 and 56. The bonus ball is 48.
- The National Lottery Thunderball numbers worth up to £500,000 are 1, 18, 30, 32 and 34. The Thunderball is 12.
- This draw’s £1m Lotto Millionaire Raffle code is BLUE 3708 2053.
- If you missed it, the winning National Lottery Lotto numbers for Wednesday, August 22, were 15, 20, 21, 25, 34 and 47. The bonus ball was 36.
- The midweek Lotto Millionaire Raffle code was PINK 1065 6857.
- Friday’s Thunderball numbers were 24, 25, 26, 28 and 38. The Thunderball was 14.
The first EuroMillions draw was held on February 7th 2004, by three organizations: France’s Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot in the UK.
The odds of winning any EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
The biggest ever Lotto winner was created in April 2016 when an anonymous player banked £35m. In January 2016 two ticket-holders walked away with £33m each.
Before that, a main Lotto game jackpot of £42,008,610, was drawn in January 1996 and split between three anonymous winners, with each being awarded £14,002,870. A single ticket won £26.4 million on the New Year’s Eve lotto in 2016.
The UK National Lottery was first drawn on November 19, 1994. Half of all money spent by players goes to the prize fund, with 28 per cent to good causes, 12 per cent to the Government as duty, five per cent to retailers and five per cent to which has operated the lottery throughout its history.
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes.com