Happy Boss’s Day Quotes Images: This year, the Boss Day falls on October 16, 2018. It is an annual celebration being observed on 3rd Monday of October month. Though it’s an unofficial holiday, employees can still show appreciation to their bosses. Boss’ Day came into existence in 1958 by the US Chamber of Commerce.
Patricia Bays, then an employee of State Farm Insurance Company in Deerfield, Illinois. She chose October 16 because it was the birthday of her father. Bays wanted this specific event to thank and appreciate her boss, and also hoped that it would improve the employee-boss relationship around the globe. Here, we have brought some quotes and fun sayings.
Happy Boss’s Day Quotes
You can write them on the boss day card for your supervisor/employer. Let him/her know that you really appreciate them on this bosses appreciation day itself. Take it as an opportunity to let flow your feelings. Here is a collection of greetings which you can share through text message, email, or post on social media and tag your boss.
- “The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants to be done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- When the boss is away, work becomes a holiday.
- “The speed of the bosses is the speed of the team.” – Lee Iacocca
- “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be the boss and work twelve hours a day.” — Robert Frost
- In many businesses, today will end at five o’clock. Those bent on success, however, make today last from yesterday right through to tomorrow. – Elbert Hubbard
- A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished.
– Mikhail Bakunin
- “If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.” — Cannon’s Law
- With power comes the abuse of power. And where there are bosses, there are crazy bosses. It’s nothing new.
– Judd Rose
- “People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- Your fitness talks are an inspiration, a bonus which is much lived. Thank you Boss!
Happy Boss’s Day Images
- For all those times you have inspired me. I look up to you. Have a great Boss’s Day!
- “The person who knows how will always have a job. The person who knows why will always be his boss.” — Alanis Morissette
- Being a leader is making the people you love hate you a little more each day.
– Patrick Ness
- “The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided.” — Casey Stengel
- “A good boss is a person who can tolerate my complaints and still manage to say hello to me every day.” ~ Byron Puscifer.
- “A good boss realizes that they can also learn from those they work with no matter the level, title or position. Learning is a continuous habit and is one of the best lessons demonstrated by a good boss.” ~ Byron Pulsifer
- “On average, spending time with your bosses is consistently rated as the least pleasurable activity in a given day.” — Tom Rath
- Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life. ~Author Unknown
- “Whenever the boss has ‘fun’ activities, there’s got to be a parable or a lesson. Employees feel like they’re supposed to be taking notes.” — Greg Daniels
- Working for you is an honor, working without you is an absolute horror. Working with you is a pleasure, an experience that I will truly treasure. Thanks, boss.
- “Don’t blame the bosses. They have enough problems.” — Donald Rumsfeld
- The speed of the boss is the speed of the team. – Lee Iacocca