Boss’s Day 2017 Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Cards Status: Every year, the National Bosses Day is observed on 16th October. It is a special day for workers to let their good bosses know that they are special. Bosses day was brought into existence to increase the bond between employer and employee and is mainly popular in countries like the United States, Canada, Lithuania, and Romania.
In 2017, it is going to fall on Friday, so probably the workers won’t get a holiday to have some time for buying greeting cards to wish. If you don’t have time, then grab a few quotations which can be shared via WhatsApp status, text messages, e-cards, funny jokes, one-liners, SMS, images, etc. It is a short, simple and sweet way to wish your boss.
Happy Boss’s Day 2017 Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Cards Status
Happy Boss’s Day Quotes
1. “If it wasn’t for bad bosses, I wouldn’t know what a good one was like.” — Byron Pulsifer (Writer)
2. The first myth of management is that it exists. The second myth of management is that success equals skills. – Robert Heller
3. “People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.” — Theodore Roosevelt.
Happy Bosses Day Wishes
4. If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn’t have a job if he was any smarter. – Albert A Grant
5. “When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him, I told him everyone knows he doesn’t hire stupid people.” – Unknown
6. In Downing Street, they called me ‘Boss’. Civil servants would always call me ‘Prime Minister’. – Tony Blair
Check: 9/11 Quotes.
Happy Boss’s Day Messages
7. “Don’t blame the boss. He has enough problems.” — Donald Rumsfeld
8. The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. Thanks for helping me always. Happy Boss Day
9. It’s a feat to be a boss with the difficult employees like us around. Thanks for bearing us all through. Happy Boss day images
Happy Boss Day Cards
10. “If you think your boss is stupid, remember: You wouldn’t have a job if he was any smarter.” — John Gotti
11. The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.
for me, you are one such person.
Happy Boss Day!
12. “The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.” — Edward Bulwer-Lytton (Poet)
Happy Bosses Day Status
A True Leader sees not just what we are.. but inspires us to be what we can be.
Like To follow your footsteps and be like you some day.. you inspire me…
With special thanks for bringing a fantastic to work with you.
Hope you enjoyed reading this collection of happy Boss’s Day 2017 Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Cards Status WhatsApp, images, HD wallpapers, pictures, photos, pics, greetings, etc. Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for more updates. Till then, keep sharing.