The Children Day is here, popularly known as Bal Divas, celebrated on the birthday of first Prime Minister of India, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. You can find the best Happy Children Day Messages, Wishes and Quotes to send and forward on this day. Usually, schools across India observe holiday or carnivals on the occasion of Bal Divas. Nowadays, it’s customary for parents and guardians to wish fellows on this day in various parts of society. Along with the schools, a notable observance of the day could be seen in Government organizations and offices because of having nexus with the first prime minister of India. Also See: Happy Children’s Day 2018 Quotes
Happy Children Day Messages
Happy Children Day Messages: Here are some messages you can forward to your friends and family marking the remembrance of this day. These messages are specifically selected from a pool of wishes on the day. Short and simple Children Day messages could be forwarded on WhatsApp or Facebook directly while some of them could be used to send through SMS as well. Do check out our latest collection for Happy Childrens Day Messages here.
- Children are the future
Nurture them right, so that they grow up to be able leaders.
And lead the world towards the light.
Happy Children’s Day
- Children spread joy and happiness in every season,
as they are the most beautiful creation of God
They spread the fragrance of love wherever they go
And stay where they get love.
Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child is a different kind of flower and all together, make this world a beautiful garden. Happy Children’s Day!
- Childhood means
Of love and care…
Realm of imagination…
Joy of growing up…
Happy Children’s Day!
- We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Happy Children Day Wishes
Happy Childrens Day Wishes: Wishes on this day have gone customary on this day. A special dedicated day for kids could not be spent well without having proper wished. Do give a moment to check Happy ChildrenDay Wishes as well, it may get your child’s day more beautiful, and we would love it.
- My best childhood memory
was falling sleep on the couch and
waking up in the bed thinking… Wow!
I can teleport! Wish you a Happy Children’s Day!
- Childhood Memories
My parents didn’t call my cell,
they yelled my name
I played outside not online
If I didn’t eat what mom cooked I didn’t eat
Remembering those childhood days!
Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
- If you plant honesty, you will reap trust. If you plant goodness, you will reap friends. If you plant humility, you will reap greatness.
Happy Children’s Day
Happy Children Day Quotes
Happy Childrens Day Quotes: Quotes could be the best way to celebrate the day. The day is quite meaningless without giving importance to quotes of Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. Here we have shortlisted some of the best quotes by the Children’s prime minister.
- At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom.
- A moment comes, which comes but rarely in history, when we step out from the old to the new, when an age ends, and when the soul of a nation, long suppressed, finds utterance.
- We end today a period of ill fortune and India discovers herself again. Are we brave enough and wise enough to grasp this opportunity and accept the challenge of the future?
- Freedom and power bring responsibility. The responsibility rests upon this Assembly, a sovereign body representing the sovereign people of India.
- As long as there are tears and suffering, so long our work will not be over.
- Peace has been said to be indivisible; so is freedom, so is prosperity.
- We have to build the noble mansion of free India where all her children may dwell.
- We shall never allow that torch of freedom to be blown out, however high the wind or stormy the tempest.
- All of us, to whatever religion we may belong, are equally the children of India with equal rights, privileges and obligations.
- India, our much-loved motherland, the ancient, the eternal and the ever-new, we pay our reverent homage and we bind ourselves afresh to her service.