Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018 Quotes, Wishes, Status, Messages, SMS, WhatsApp: Rakhi, a special day related to Sisters and Brothers all across the globe have arrived. It is especially celebrated in India and by Indian origin, people either living in the home nation or foreign nations. (Check: Raksha Bandhan date.)
It is also observed as Rakhi Purnima or Rakhri in many parts of India itself. The name or the pronunciation changes with location. Not only in India, but other countries in the world also celebrate it. For example, Nepal observes this day as Janai Purnima. It is one of the main festivals for Hindus and shows the love bonding between Brothers and Sisters.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018 Quotes, Wishes, Status, Messages, SMS, WhatsApp
This festival shows the love of men and women as brothers and sisters who are either relatives or unrelated but related by love feelings. Adding to it, Jain people celebrate their one of the prestigious festivals on this day. Jain priests give threads to devotees.
Moreover, people from other religions also observes this day as their respective festivals. The secular people celebrate Rakhi irrespective of any religion. (Share: Raksha Bandhan status.)
On this particular day, Sisters tied a Rakhi or a thread on brother’s wrist. This thread is the symbol of love and prayers by sister for her brother’s well-being. In return, brother promises her to keep her safe and protect her lifelong. Rakhi festival falls on full moon day of the Shravan month of Hindu calendar.
Majorly, it is observed in North and West India, Mauritius, Nepal, and people of Hindu community living in other nations as well. It is a very popular festival.
Like on any other special day or festival, people also search regarding it on the web. They like to search for the Rakhi Images, Quotes, Greetings, Wishes, etc. Brothers and Sisters share them with each other along with gifts and much more. Below is a beautiful collection of Rakhi Quotes, Sayings, and Greetings which can be shared online.
- There is no other adoration like the affection for a brother. There’s no other love like the affection from a sibling.
- Happy RakshaBandhan. May all ur wishes work out and may u have all the satisfaction of the world.
- You never say no, you never say that is inconceivable, and you never say you can’t. That is my brother, a superman who make things conceivable and who make ways smoother. I adore you, Bro.
- Sibling is a standout amongst the most valuable blessing sent by god-like to me and the most valuable connection celebrated by us on earth; Sweet Rakhi Day Wishes to My Sweet Brother!
- It leaves a grin all over when I think about those silly battles we had and abruptly used to make up. The recollections may blur away with sitting back however the adoration we share will just develop. Happy RakshaBandhan.
- On the off chance that I can pick my sibling in next life, somebody then it will be u Love u brother Happy Rakhi quotes
- It was decent growing up with somebody like you – somebody to incline someone to depend on… somebody to tell on!
- in this Rakhi, how about we bring back the energetic soul of adolescence, play tricks with each other and turn into that wacky kin we were dependable. Happy Raksha Bandan.
- the recollections may blur away with time yet the adoration and unique bond we impart will become ever more grounded to every day… Happy and Best Raksha Bandhan quotes
- To outside world, we develop old, yet not to siblings and sisters. We know each different as we were as youngsters. We generally put stock in blameless tyke living in our souls. Have a dazzling Rakshabandhan Day!
- Rakhi is the Symbol of Love,
Between Brother And Sister,
Its Such A Great Feeling,
I Always Do Wish, My Sister On This Special Event,
And Also Present A Cool Gift As Her Surprise,
- If I can choose my brother in next life,then it will be u Love u bro Happy Raksha Bandhan…
- Rakhi ka tyohar bahut bahut mubarakho… Hamesha haste rehana or mujhe miss bhi karna…
- Har ladki tere liye bekarar hai, Har ladki ko tera intzar hai,
Ye tera koi kamaal nahi, bus kuch din baad.. ‘RAAKHI’ ka tyohaar hai.
- Am very glad to be ur sister… Our relationship will be everlasting… Am very happy to be ur part of the family… Lots of Love Ur Sweet Sis…
So, this is the list of happy raksha bandhan 2018 quotes. Did you like it? Want to share? Leave in comments.
Stay tuned to The Reporter Times for more news! Don’t forget to share it on social media sites to share with everyone.