Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018 Images, Rakhi Pictures, HD Wallpapers, Pics, Photos: Each festival comes up with great excitement and we as Indians enjoy all the festivals and their rituals. Festivals bring joy and love between all the family members. (share: Raksha Bandhan Quotes.)
Similarly, there is an occasion named RakshaBandhan which shows the relationship between brothers and sisters. Rakhi is a truly Hindu festival which is celebrated all over India with true love and emotions between brothers and sisters.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018 Images, Rakhi Pictures, HD Wallpapers, Pics, Photos
The day is aimed at celebrating the positive bond between brothers and sisters. RakshaBandan is also given a short name, i.e. Rakhi. On the occasion of Rakhi, sister tie a band with true love on the wrist of their bros and in turn brothers promise them for their protection.
Sisters put a tilak on the head of their bros and brothers, in turn, give a gift full of surprises. The festival revolves around the relationship of love and affection between brothers and sis. The day is all about the prayer for siblings for their well-being throughout the life.
The festival of Raksha Bandan usually occurs on the Shravan Purnima in the month of August every year.
The word RakshaBandhan itself tells the meaning of the festival. Raksha means protection which bros promise for their sisters for life long and sisters pray for the well-being of their brothers.
Bandhan means a bond which is between brothers and sis. Markets are covered up with a huge crowd on the days before the Rakhi festival as the sis buy different beautiful rakhi bands for their brothers.
Sisters put mehndi designs on their hands to show their happiness regarding the festival and their excitement. Similarly, bro buy different gifts for their sis to make the moment more beautiful for their sisters.
The festival is full of memorable moments which are captured when the sisters tie the band on the wrist of their bros and perform the aarti of their bros.
The festival throws light on the beautiful bond between bros and sis. The love and affection between brothers and sis are promised for the lifetime on the festival of Rakhi. All over India, it is celebrated with great love and affection.
Different sweets are available in the market on the occasion of RakshaBandhan. Early in the morning all the family members get up and prepare themselves to perform the rituals for the festival. Sisters decorate their puja thalis and put some roli, rice grains, rakhi bands in their thalis.
Both the siblings put on their lovely dresses and prepare for the rituals early in the morning. Sisters pray for their brothers that they remain healthy and fit long life and God always protect them from evil conditions.
Similarly, the bros promise to protect and help their sisters in every situation. The festival revolves around the positive and beautiful bond between sis and brothers.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018 Quotes
- “My sisters have taught me how to live.”
- Dear Bhaiya you are being badly missed. Love you to the moon and back..
- I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.
- My brother is one of the most precious Gifts Sent to me by God!! He protects her sister from all the evil eyes and keeps hen in a safe surrounding! Happy RakshaBandhan to the sweetest brother in the world!!
- The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. – Cali Rae Turner.
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.”
- I may search the world over, there could not be a better brother than you.
Happy Rakshabandhan Bhaiya!
- A brother is a friend given by Nature.
– Jean Baptiste Legouve
- “Sisters share the scent and smells… the feel of a common childhood.” – Pam Brown
- A brother shares childhood memories and grown up dreams. – Anonymous.
Stay tuned to The ReporterTimes for more updates on festivals.