Happy Raksha Bandhan Images 2018: Rakhi falls on August 26, Sunday, this year. Rakhi is the day of the siblings love towards each other. It’s the day when people celebrate the special type of love between brothers and sisters by tying a thread to wrists.
It comes once a year and a lost love is found all of a sudden. Rest of the year, they may fight and annoy each other. But, it all changes on this auspicious day. It is also known as Rakhi Purnima (Pournima). All fights take a U turn. Sisters purchase a special rakhi for their brothers, while bros give them gifts.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Images 2018
Brothers promise their sisters to protect them from all evils at every point of their lives. For the special occasion, we have collected a collection of best Rakhi images for the day. Also, we have a collection of special Raksha Bandhan quotes, messages, wishes, greetings, SMS, WhatsApp status, Facebook (FB) DPs, wallpapers, pictures, pics, photos, cards, etc.
- The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each passing day… Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!
- All these years, you have done so many things for me. It helps me know how much you care. I may not say it every day but I admire you a lot. I feel richly blessed to have a brother like you. Happy Rakhi.
- This Raksha Bandan, I pray to God that may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- Brother, I may have a lot of friends but none of them is as close as you. Thanks for always being there whenever I needed you the most.
- Rakhi is
R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship
- No matter the distances between us, my Rakhi will always reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with the heartwarming wishes of joy and happiness to illuminate your life.
- Phoolon ka taron ka, sabka kehna hai, duniya me sabse achha mere Bhaiya hai… Love you always! Happy Rakhi quotes.
- Before I utter anything, you understand. You have been my friend to whom I can share all my secrets. I love you, my darling sister. Happy Rakhi messages
Raksha Bandhan Quotes (Rakhi)
- “A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.”
- Dear brother, even though I am far away from you, but you will always be there in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan. images
- Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
– Hindu Proverb
- The sweet & innocent smile of my sister brings in happiness in my life!! Lots of love to my dear sister on this RakshaBandhan!!
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. – Marc Brown.
- “Sisterhood is powerful.”
- Dear brother, thanks for always being there when I needed you the most. Happy Rakhi!
- A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
– Author Unknown
- To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident — it is to have a soulmate for life. – Victoria Secunda.
Stay tuned to The Reporter Times for latest updates.