Happy Veterans Day Images: Honor the national heroes with these available Veterans’ Day images and wallpapers. This year, it is going to be celebrated on November 11, 2018. It is a federal holiday throughout the country. It’s dedicated to those who sacrificed themselves to save the nation in any and every way.
With these veterans’ day pictures, let’s honor them as it’s because of them we are sitting happily at our home and roam through the country freely without any fear. The person could be a father, mother, lover, brother, sister, son, daughter, and almost everyone. Remembrance Day and Poppy Day also fall on the same date this time.
Happy Veterans Day Images 2018
Usually, we send quotes and text, but that has become quite old. So, we have brought a fresh collection of images for veteran day celebration. You can download and send these photos for free to your loved ones or can post on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, etc. Also, you can share the link to this article directly.
This event is dedicated to the national saviors, the Veterans and on-duty personnel, who have done and are ready to do anything to keep the country safe. They are people whose life have always been on stake. It marks the anniversary of end of the World War I by observing a celebration on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month every year.
Earlier, it was known and celebrated as Armistice Day. It was later on termed/renamed to be called Veterans’ Day in 1954. Then, it became the US national holiday. So observe it by celebrating and sending some veterans’ day quotes as the thank you notes to them. It shows some respect towards the national superheroes.
We should respect them as they have always sacrificed themselves to keep the nation in the best position. They are always ready to do anything when needed. Check out some of the best veteran day thank you quotes from here. Be thankful to them for letting us live in peace.
Veterans Day Quotes
- “Without heroes, we are all plain people, and don’t know how far we can go.”
— Bernard Malamud
- “Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul.”
- Support our troops!” we cry, but I say, “Love our veterans!” And when he neglects church, take him cookies anyway. Sing him a song. Pet his cat.
- In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.
- A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. -Joseph Campbell
- There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty, that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism.
– Alexander Hamilton
Stay tuned to TheReporterTimes for more updates.