Happy National Puppy Day Quotes: On March 23 every year, puppy day is celebrated worldwide. It is observed to honor our cute funny four-legged friends. The occasion provides all pet lovers an opportunity to appreciate the joy given by dogs/puppies to humans. To celebrate this day, the best you can do is spend the day with your puppy.
You can celebrate this day to the best by spending a little extra time than usual with your little ones. Here we bring you a collection of selected and best puppy quotes and for dogs too, obviously. Also, you can share these quotes and puppy images
National Puppy Day Quotes
- “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.” — Josh Billings
- “Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.” — Kinky Friedman
- “Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.” — Orhan Pamuk
- “When the dog looks at you, the dog is not thinking what kind of a person you are. The dog is not judging you.” — Eckhart Tolle
- If you would invest in a friendship, purchase a dog. Le Baron Cooke
- Buy a pup and your money will buy love unflinching. Rudyard Kipling
- “Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer.” — Dean Koontz
- “The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.” — Samuel Butler
- “A dog is the only thing that can mend a crack in your broken heart.” — Judy Desmond
- “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” — Johnny Depp
- “My little dog – a heartbeat at my feet.” — Edith Wharton
- One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you’re feeling blue is that he doesn’t try to find out why. Unknown
- “The face of a golden retriever feels like home.” — David Rosenfelt
- Every puppy should have a boy.
- “Everything I know I learned from dogs.” — Nora Roberts
- “Did you know that there are over 300 words for love in canine?” — Gabrielle Zevin
Don’t forget to share puppy quotes. Stay tuned for more.