Happy National Puppy Day Quotes: On March 23 every year, puppy day is celebrated worldwide. It is observed to honor our cute funny four-legged friends. The occasion provides all pet lovers an opportunity to appreciate the joy given by dogs/puppies to humans. To celebrate this day, the best you can do is spend the day with your puppy.
You can celebrate this day to the best by spending a little extra time than usual with your little ones. Here we bring you a collection of selected and best puppy quotes and for dogs too, obviously. Also, you can share these quotes and puppy images on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. to share love towards them.
National Puppy Day Quotes
- “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.” — Josh Billings
- “Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.” — Kinky Friedman
- “Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.” — Orhan Pamuk
- “When the dog looks at you, the dog is not thinking what kind of a person you are. The dog is not judging you.” — Eckhart Tolle
- If you would invest in a friendship, purchase a dog. Le Baron Cooke
- Buy a pup and your money will buy love unflinching. Rudyard Kipling
- “Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer.” — Dean Koontz
- “The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.” — Samuel Butler
- “A dog is the only thing that can mend a crack in your broken heart.” — Judy Desmond
- “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” — Johnny Depp
- “My little dog – a heartbeat at my feet.” — Edith Wharton
- One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you’re feeling blue is that he doesn’t try to find out why. Unknown
- “The face of a golden retriever feels like home.” — David Rosenfelt
- Every puppy should have a boy.
- “Everything I know I learned from dogs.” — Nora Roberts
- “Did you know that there are over 300 words for love in canine?” — Gabrielle Zevin
Don’t forget to share puppy quotes. Stay tuned for more.