Happy Valentines Day 2019 Quotes Images Wishes Messages WhatsApp Status Greetings SMS GIF for him, her, friends, husband: February 14 is around the corner, and it means that Happy Valentine’s Day is about to arrive. On this lovable occasion, we have managed to collect some of the best Valentine Day Images quotes for her and much more.
Like every year, Valentine’s Day 2019 will be celebrated on February 14th this time too. It’s a tradition to wish and exchange relevant and thoughtful Valentines day gifts and cards to make a memorable and romantic situation as applicable. It’s not only for lovers day, crush, boyfriend / girlfriend, husband /wife, but you can also share family love feelings with your loved ones too.
Happy Valentines Day 2019 Quotes
At times, we fell short of words to express our feelings to someone special. Thus, many poets and authors are working on find or discover some words that may work for every occasion. The research work has been going on for years. If you need some valentines day gift ideas, we would love to help you.
It is the last day in the Valentine Week List 2018. After Feb. 14, anti-valentine date sheet starts which continues one more week. Here, we have an exclusive collection of best happy Valentine’s day quotes with images for him about love. These can be treated as Status for sharing on Whatsapp or Facebook, etc. Let’s have a quick look at them.
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
- Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. – Leo Tolstoy
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
- I have learned not to worry about love, but to honor it’s coming with all my heart. – Alice Walker
valentine day message.
- Young love is a flame; gorgeous, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable. – Henry Ward Beecher
- My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite. – William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
Here is another collection of love happy valentines day quotes for friends and wishes which can be shared with all near and dear ones.
- Roses are red, and violets are blue, I’ve never been more in love with you! Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Love knows no boundaries other than those that we impose on it, but we know nothing about limits. It is Valentine’s Day every day for us.
- You always know how to make me feel precious and beautiful! Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my dreams!
- Sweeter than chocolates, Sweeter than the wind, Sweeter than just about everything, You are my Valentine, Happy I Love You Day.
- Love is like playing the piano. First, you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Happy Valentine’s Day. 2019 quotes images
- You walked in, and the sun broke through the clouds. Suddenly, life was worth living, and it became this big adventure. Thank you for being part of my life.
- R for red, red for blood, blood for the heart, heart for love, love for you, you for me, I is you; I love you.
- I Love You, And
Because I Love You,
I Would Sooner Have You Hate Me
For Telling You The Truth
Than Adore Me For Telling You Lies.
- . . . . the basis for Valentine’s Day celebration is associated with love. Love is its primary figure and focus. This is why the 14th day of February was set aside globally for all lovers and Valentine himself.”
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.”
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
Stay tuned to The Reporter Times for latest Valentines news and updates.